Tax planning is for everyone. Get ready today to file your 2022 federal income tax return. Planning ahead can help you file an accurate return and avoid processing delays that can slow your tax refund.
- Create or access your account information at IRS.gov/account
- Gather and organize your tax records
- Check your Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Make sure you’ve withheld enough tax
- Get banked to speed tax refunds with direct deposit
More details and information available at Steps to Take Now to Get a Jump on Next Year’s Taxes | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)